Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gabriella Gigliotti






Name: Gabriella Gigliotti

Birth Date: July 25, 1985
Nationality: American Italian
Place of Residence: USA, Ambler PA

Profession: Makeup Artist/ Artist


Who is Gabriella Gigliotti?

I haven’t figured that one out yet. I’m always evolving.


When and what made you decide you wanted to become an artist?

Since I can remember I always loved to draw and being creative. But it wasn’t till high school that I was really into art.


You have done everything from stage make-up to stop motion to still life drawing and more, what is your favorite of all these and why?

I would have to say Makeup, weather it be Beauty makeup or Special Effects makeup. Being on set and seeing the talent come to life in front of the camera, it’s just an amazing feeling! Seeing what you’ve done right there in front of you, it’s great!


Do you have a role model? If so whom?

I don’t have one, I admirer the ones that never give up and become something.


What is the most important lesson you have learned?

To never give up no matter what! Even if it’s not what you exactly want to do in life as long as it’s in the same lines and it makes you happy.

What's your ultimate goal?

I have many goals. I need to focus on one and really put all my energy into it.


What bands/singers are you currently listening to?

I’m really into dance, electronic a, anything that makes me dance and that’s a lot!


What are your upcoming plans/projects etc...?

To hopefully run my own Art Studio/Center to teach kids and adults art.

Guilty pleasures...

Sweets!!!!! I love pastries!!!


Volume is...
the intensity that one makes something, weather it be how loud one makes music or how much paint one puts on a canvas or how much light a photographer lets in the shutter.


Follow my blog with bloglovin